I feel like crap and I don’t know why (which should be a song. I’m pretty sure my generation would listen to it constantly). There are a number of options:
- I’m sick. Since I’ve been sick since fucking October, this would make sense.
- Allergies. The sun has been out, which is great. And the flowers are blooming, which is beautiful, but pollen isn’t. And it’s new Michigan pollen that I haven’t adapted to yet.
- That person from the future is trying to kill me again. Little bastard.
- I’m definitely still grieving. I alternate between extreme sadness and anger pretty much every 10 minutes. I have an app on my phone where a little animated cat runs around my screen and says cute little things. It said “Today is going to be a great day!” and I called it a cunt, so clearly I’m doing well.
- Could be depression and anxiety. I’m not sure people realize how physical these things can be. It would explain a lot of my symptoms, but it’s a usually a sign that things are about to go down hill, fast. This is not ideal.
I have absolutely no idea which of these options it could be. I mean number 3 is obviously true, but the other 4 options would be how they are attempting to get me this time.
Also since I’ve been sad I’ve been reading a lot of horror stories because that’s what I do when I’m depressed and I think I’m afraid of the dark again, so nice one, me. You are making smart, responsible choices with your life and are considered a functioning adult.